- Free admission for two adults per visit to all main exhibitions
- All the Member benefits listed above
Then, enjoy these Member benefits all year long
- Free exhibition admission beginning with Art Along the Rivers – Open now through January 9
- $5 parking in the garage (save up to $10 per visit!)
- 10 percent off Museum shopping and dining
- Free subscription to the Museum Magazine and Member eNews
When you join or renew today, you’ll get immediate access to some of our most popular virtual Member programs delivered straight to your email inbox.
And you'll reserve your set of notecards featuring works from the collection when you join today
These limited edition notecards are available FREE only to Museum Members!
Fall bonus! Double your savings at the Museum Shop
Join or renew this month at any level to receive an additional 10% (20% total) off of all Museum Shop purchases November 16-21.
Beaux Arts Council
- Members of the Beaux Art Council (BAC) sustain the Museum through an annual membership contribution of $1,500 or more. BAC Members receive exclusive privileges and extraordinary access to the Museum.
Corporate Partnership Program
- The Corporate Partnership Program is the Museum’s corporate giving group, recognizing St. Louis business leaders who give $1,500 or more annually. Corporate Partners generously support educational programs impacting the lives of thousands of St. Louisans each year.