The Leadership Council and Beaux Arts Council are a collective group of over 500 households who have chosen to make a personal investment in the Saint Louis Art Museum. Their philanthropic support helps the Museum to serve an expanding audience, support education and outreach programs that enrich our community, provide critical resources to help care for and share the collection, and bring diverse exhibitions to Saint Louis. In return for their generosity, these members enjoy the special access and exclusive experiences that Beaux Arts Council membership provides, including curator-led exhibition and collection tours, exhibition preview receptions, and invitation to the annual Beaux Arts Council Dinner.
For more information on joining the Beaux Arts Council, please call 314.655.5124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaux Arts Council Membership Benefits
In appreciation of their financial commitment to the Saint Louis Art Museum, Beaux Arts Council members enjoy special Museum experiences and events, including:
All General Member benefits, plus:
- Dedicated Beaux Arts Council phone line and email for direct concierge service
- Unlimited free admission to main exhibitions (including audio guides)
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition preview events
- Invitations to Artful Learning series
- Invitation to Beaux Arts Council Annual Celebration
- Recognition in Museum publications and Sculpture Hall
- Complimentary garage parking during Museum hours (subject to availability)
- Participation in Collectors Circle group(s) of your choice